BERRY LIPS

by

I always use some sort of color on my lips in the colder months, preferably a berry. Without any color my face looks dull, and lifeless. It's important to find the perfect shade to wear for the perfect time. For school I like to keep it very natural with a shiny color that is a little bit darker than my natural lip color. For the day time a very sheer berry color in a balm or lipgloss works the best. For night time a very pigmented lipgloss, or lipstick looks great, the darker the better. You don't have to be too careful with a shiny lip color, but if you're going matte always remember to exfoliate, and moisturize your lips. Doing so will help your lips look fresh, and healthy. I'm going to share with you my absolute favorite berry colors that I recommend, love, and have.


From left to right: Revlon Lip Butter (Lollipop) - Maybelline Color Sensational (Party Pink) - Tarte LipSurgence (Hope) - L'Oreal Le Gloss (Blushing Berry) - YSL Sheer Candy (#5) - Korres Lip Butter (Wild Rose



Comment & tell me your favorite berry lip products for the fall!